What Is Problems and Solution?
1. Information is often held in a variety of different formats in unconnected sources, and teams can be dispersed across various global locations.
2. For projects, the poor flow of information, and the flow of poor information, can have a significant impact on the quality of decision making.
3. In operations, changes made to this information by many different users can have consequences as the physical asset will no longer match its exact digital records, leading to invalid and inaccurate information.
4. The archives of all editions and documents are a major problem during operation and maintenance.
5. The archives of document at old plant are a big problem.
6. Finding the document is difficult work and, It takes hours!
The Right Information, When and Where You Need It:
1. powerful web-based Information Management solution for engineering and operations
2. It brings together information from multiple sources and in multiple formats to enable users across your business to securely access, visualize, validate and collaborate on the Digital Asset data
3. automatically extracts and maintains tag-to-tag, tag-to-document and document-to-document relationships to provide efficient navigation of the Digital Asset and aid information discovery
4. It provides powerful search capabilities, delivering fast, effective location of project information.
5. provides high quality web-based visualization of tag data, documents, drawings, 3D models and laser scans
6. Automatic creation of hotspots and hyperlinks ensures easy identification and navigation of tags
There are countless benefits of digitizing documents. When you scan and digitize a document, it:
1. Can be easily cloned, accessed and preserved.
2. Can be securely stored
3. Can be quickly retrieved and updated
4. Can be shared or transferred in no time
5. Will be compatible with all the modes of data transfer digitally
6. Can be shared securely − either as an encrypted URL or as an attachment
7. Can be shared both with the registered and non-registered users, based on the requirement
8. Can be updated whenever required − either the meta data or the entire file can be updated
9. Can be searched within a very short span of time, using the key words Apart from these, automatic versioning is maintained in case of file update